hello i am tree alone and i was banned for player disrespect

tree alone

AlexaNightfire linked me to this page to make a post ban appeal I would like to be unbanned before the scientists kill my sleeping body i was on excavator and i had just made bullets and was carrying my entire life savings of gunpowder which i know is foolish but since it is PVE i wasnt really worrying about it that much because i was taking the scientists out from a distance i am very bad at the game lol

Thank you for appealing the ban. Ban reports and appeals are posted in https://rustez.com/forums/forum/6-banmute-appeals/ but to make things easier I will apply on this thread.

We generally follow a three strikes and you're out policy for dealing with minor offenses. Within 12 hours, you received two warnings for stealing, and then the third (which became a permanent ban) was for player disrespect, following disrespectful comments aimed at other players in chat. You have been consistently trolling and arguing with other players throughout the night in general chat. This is not acceptable behaviour, as we try to maintain a fun, friendly, and peaceful community.

That being said, I am willing to reduce your ban to 72 hours. Once 72 hours have passed from the time of the ban, you will be able to rejoin. Please take the time to read and review carefully the server rules, as any further rule infractions will result in a permanent ban with no more chance for appeals.

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

As for your request for your body to be moved back to your base, this not something I am able to do. Admins do not move sleeping players unless it is completely necessary to do so.

-Alexa