New /Skin Box

MotleytheClown

so i was on a server this past week and it had a /skin box like the scourge server. but the amount of skins were unreal. im reaching out to maybe make a suggestion on adding this skin box as i think it would be amazing given the fact we are a pve server and would give everyone the chance to decorate and get creative as i know we have alot of role players also. the name of the server is Zombieland Pve/PvP if you wanna check it out for yourself. again i believe this mod to be very helpful on contests ext.

• Staff

The biggest concern would be server performance. Having the server constantly create/display this amount of items for hundreds of players will create issues for both performance and the sheer amount of items being made.

We will be writing our own proprietary skin shop in the near future to address this, and we plan to offer every single skin on the workshop at some point!

• Like 1