bugged Sleds in the vending machines

BunnyFooFoo

Jedi and I were trying to figure out why the sleds are not showing in my vending machines (the ones we get from the stockings), and we found out the skinned version is not working, but the admin sleds (without skins) do work.  so, reported to FP, but Jack Tapper suggested I also drop it in the forums.  Anyone else noticing it's an issue?  Thanks for looking into it for us! 🙂

Hey there,

Three are actually a few other items with different skins that are bugged like this, like the skull trophies. It is definitely a Facepunch bug. The newly skinned Christmas sled is actually the one that is readily available through medium presents and super stockings, and yet it is bugged for listing in vending machines.

May I suggest that, instead, you wrap the sleds with wrapping paper (which is abundant this time of year) and then you can sell them that way? 🙂 Can put a sign up saying what is inside the machine.

Hope this helps.

-Alexa