US Scourge Winter Carnival 2021

AlexaNightfire

1884927399_CarnivalSignForum.thumb.jpg.650342e7aeb3c1af240896cdd1ccf28a.jpg

Join us on US Scourge to experience the Winter Carnival!

This area will be open from now until the end of wipe, with more activities coming soon.

• Challenge your friends to a variety of arcade games and see who comes out the winner.
  • Inspired by previous carnivals and events, this is sure to be nostalgic for longtime RustEZ players.
  • Check out the main building, where the Rustmas photobooth features some festive scenes. Snap photos of you and your friends, and maybe Santa, too!
  • Do some fishing and trade in your catches for duct tape, which can be used to buy exclusive prizes at vending machines inside the Rustmas Photobooth building.

Keep your eye on this post for announced times of events in which you can earn even MORE duct tape as well as other festive prizes. I will also be hosting spontaneous mini events throughout wipe at the Carnival.

To get there: teleport to the Stone Quarry and then walk just a little south. You can't miss it!

Remember, you can teleport for free to the stone quarry by typing /home in chat, clicking to the World teleport tab, and then clicking on "Stone Quarry." Just be sure to place either a bag, bed, or beach towel first.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me in-game or through discord at AlexaNightfire#1709.

Hope everyone has fun, and has a very merry Rustmas!

• Love 4

Hardcore Parkour tips:

• Bring lots of meds and food. It is COLD!
  • You can teleport to the nearby stone quarry and run back to retrieve your body if you die.
  • There is sometimes more that one path to reach the top...

Prizes:

Every real-life day (in EST) that you complete the course, you will receive 100 duct tape! Simply leave a note with your name at the end of the course. Make sure to click away first and double check that the note has saved!

The course might also change slightly day-to-day for variety.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

MINI EVENT: Hardcore Parkour

Thursday, December 23 from around 9-11PM EST

I will be at the Winter Carnival tonight and will set up a mini event to make it easier to revive and try out the parkour course! First four players to complete it this wipe will receive a bonus distress signal each.

Simultaneously, I will supervise the Carnival games for anyone that wants to try them out and earn duct tape.

Hope to see everyone there!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Death locked this topic