Perm Ban

I understand what it looks like out of context but clearly the base was abandoned  if I was able to take ownership. If someone claims it to be theirs I'll gladly vacate. The staff on here clearly makes quick decisions with no facts. Not sure if it's because I don't have a mic but I sincerely don't understand  how they choose not to hear me out before banning.

• Staff

Thank you for participating in the ban appeals process. 

Taking over anyone's base, removing another players base/deployables are against the server's rules and is considered griefing. 

With auto purge active on our servers any player that is inactive anything they place or have built will be purged.

The base you destroyed and took over was not abandoned. 

You were issued a temporary ban already for griefing in the hopes that you would rejoin the community as a rule abiding member. Instead you made an assumption and took it upon yourself to destroy another players base and progression without any regards to them.

The ban is just and therefore will be upheld.

I truly hope you find a server better suited to your play style.

We wish you happy holidays and hope your new year is great one.

- Northstarz