Banned by language

Before the ban, I did type "fake and g" on the public chat however I didn't type the whole word with the "g" word, also didn't targeting any players that was on the chat, if it's automatically ban I understand, is it possible to unban the thread? I been helping with my neighbors for last few days, I won't say toxic word from now on

spacer.png

Thank you for appealing. 

While we do understand that certain words permeate music, comedy, movies, and other media, they are something we do not feel is appropriate to have in our servers.

Pejorative terms and derogatory words such as what were used on your account, are not welcome in any context. This includes in global chat, on signs, and written on notes or sleeping bags.

The ban will not be lifted.

Understandable; however before I leave this forum I would like to propose few feedback from myself (if you don't mind reading the following text):

I been playing on US scourge PvE for the last four days, lovely community and possible the largest player base I ever encounter compare to other rust PvE server. Rules are crystal clear to everyone, as standard community guideline I would say, which are no racism, no toxic behavior, griefing, and any use of other related illegal software; however, the level of ban measurement is almost identical to another. From this issue "Language Banned" from automatic algorithm, is harsh on any player's perspective, not to mention it is a "permanent ban."

I did browse through the forum and search the similar "Language Banned" issue and "Racist Behavior Banned" issue, results are indistinguishable to each other. As in exact of what algorithm would reply same quotes as "Thank you for appealing...The ban will not be lifted."  If by all mean the decision is final and unable to lift the ban under any circumstances.  It would be better to delete "Appeal at rustez.com/bans" at the end of the message on rust disconnected menu since player's has no chance of returning to the server.

As mentioned of level of ban measurement is strange in many ways. A player being disrespectful on global chat and importing inappropriate images on any signs, which is tolerable result of a ban; nevertheless, inappropriate written impolite languages on personal notes or inappropriate name on personal sleeping bags is very bizarre in my opinion. Not frequently player would deliver personal impolite language notes around the map as advertising or demand other players' to check the owner's name on sleeping bag/bed. The ban measurement is very undesirable, not sure who or whom made the rules can at least ease up for the future players.

If a player received a permanent ban of being disrespectful on global chat, signs, notes, or sleeping bags. How is that differ from a player using third party illegal software to hack the game? Let's set this scenarios to the comparison of the least crime versus the worst crime on the world standard. The least crime would be loitering, while the worst crime would be homicide. The level of punishments from scenarios will have different results, as loitering will be fined or a warning ticket, while other homicide will result of sentence to heavy maximum security imprisonment. From this scenario we observed different act of violation will have different punishment at the end. Labelling "Language"  as the same as "Hacking" is cruel in any circumstances (not to mention unliftable ban instead of a warning or 3-day/7-day ban issue.)

Thanks for reading to this point. I respect all the admin/mods decision from this point on. Hope you all have a nice day and keep up the good work! 👍