radiable bases

rerolltoo

is there any possible way that we can get a full on overhaul to the radiable bases the garrisons are tired and  more of a waste of time than fun I understand you have a lot going  with everything else you do for us but it is seriously past due even if you have to get some premade bases from https://codefling.com/buildings/  we could really use some  love in the garrisons department also the current way the loot is disappointing  I raided a HQ base and got 1 c4 and 1 raid rocket that's depressing considering how much c4 it takes just to get to the TC location. and  since you updated it to take out the  use to have 5k HQM it really is depressing what you get from raiding it. so the loot tables  defiantly need a bit of a refresher  based on the difficulty of what your raiding as they don't change  from the stone base all the way through the HQ bases. i would offer to help but I'm still learning Nivex's radiable bases myself. I can offer to build some nice new bases for you I can do that on my own server and just use copy paste to make the file that can be transferred. Anything I can do to help I would be happy to I really love this community and if I can do something to contribute to making it better I'm down for that. thanks for your time I hope you will consider me. attached below is a hardraid.json i made once you Unzip  it

hardraid.rar

• Like 2

When Aurora brought up wanting ideas for build contest, I proposed a raid build. There is so much that can be done with raids... I play on another server where we use the nivex plugin and there are 5 tiers. Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Nightmare. 50+ different raids that are all randomly spawned around the map. That plugin is amazing. One of the absolute best features is that it locks it to the player/team who damages it first. 

Adding to this. With the sheer amount of people who play, Nivex may not be the answer honestly as cool as it. Not sure how all the settings work exactly but it looks for flat surfaces. Just don't know how many spots it will have with all the player builds. And frankly, if you make them to good, just gonna go back to people camping/hoarding them.

Edited by rubiks-q-bert
  • Love 1