SAYING MY FAREWELL to the Players on AU Pure an Survival .Reason why is below

LadyViper

Hey all .Sorry about the spelling ok ..I use my real name on steam ..Kasumi .

Tonight i log onto AU Pure to say farewell to good friends allso check out a friend base ..as I am a mega fan of the Total WAR Games an WH3 just came out .Started to play it today .Anyhow back to AU Pure ..Smash a few can .ran into a polar bear .made my way down the road got car parts .find a car repair it then  .Hell pop up .Admin do have a rough time  as a GL on another game it hard at time u run into all sorts .But a Admin  rip into me so i log off thinking ok thats it an i log onto AU Survival an next he follow me there  to carry on ripping into me say i am on THIN  ICE thats it .I QUIT I will not let a Admin treat me like that on any game .As someone  being funny left 4 horse an another one outside my front door no to funny .Anyhow i went onto AU Pure to say farewell then i was going to log onto the shop an  do a purchase the AIrdop  across the server . .I feel hurt alot .I can put up with  admin thinking i am a Male as i just lost some upper teeth over a mishap at home ..it funny .I am a female dislike being call a Male ..I even got a char showing a female  but  .oh never mind ....Anyhow thanks Death u got  a mega great Server i wish u all the very best .As for me last week for me on Rust i likely remove rust from my steam account  .as i perfer a game like a MMO style of a War game like the total war games an ocouse CHESS as well .

BYE BYE ALL your Kasumi

I now be removing my account off EZRUST SHOP .Like i said i remove the EZ off my flavor on RUST  as for Postanou u need to clam down alot .Learn to backoff an if a player leave th server do not follow the player to another server it so wrong ..as it make u a  ? bye now

So, keeping this neutral is going to be difficult considering the character assassination you have done to me.

Let's start with the facts:

"Anyhow back to AU Pure ..Smash a few can .ran into a polar bear .made my way down the road got car parts .find a car repair it then  .Hell pop up .Admin do have a rough time  as a GL on another game it hard at time u run into all sorts .But a Admin  rip into me so i log off thinking ok thats it an i log onto AU Survival an next he follow me there  to carry on ripping into me say i am on THIN  ICE thats it"

While on AU Pure, you accused me of spawning 5 horses at your base as some sort of greifing.

I have been on night shift ALL WEEKEND. 12 hour shifts. Friday night until Saturday morning, eat, sleep, get up, go back to work. Rinse and repeat. All weekend. I was at work when you made this accusation last night. I haven't been on Rust since 18th Feb at 8:35am (AEST) because of work. IF a horse was spawned in when I was last online, it would have well and truly died from starvation within the last 3 days. Actually, it would be dead after the first day. You made this claim of spawned in horses, and then zeroed in on me last night. Specifically me. But that's not the whole truth is it? The truth is that you did not even have a base on AU Pure this wipe. How can I prove this? Well, any admin with access to BattleMetrics can see your time on all of the EZ servers. The last time you were on AU Pure was on the 2nd February, 2 DAYS BEFORE THE WIPE. But that's not all. You even bragged in a DM to another AU Pure admin last night that you did not even have a base on AU Pure. So... I supposedly spawned 5 horses in front of a base that doesn't exist, while I was at work. I don't think even Death is that good.

As for the so called "rip into me" I was defending myself. Plus I am fed up with this sort of antic that you have pulled on so many previous occasions. Stupid and factually incorrect things you tell the whole player base like "decay is active for the last 24 hours of wipe". The whole AU Pure admin team cannot figure out where you get this incorrect info from. You pass it on to other players, and then we have to come along and undo the confusion you cause. Also, at the time of this "ripping into you" there were other admins in chat, and online, but you singled me out. Probably because I'm not taking your rubbish anymore. Oh and you would be surprised at the actual number of AU Pure admins (and admins from other servers) that are fed up with your behaviour too. We admins talk to each other. We communicate. Not much is secret. FYI, it's a lot more admins than you think.

As for "following" you to AU Survival, I have to once again tell you that I HAVE NOT BEEN ON AU SURVIVAL FOR OVER A MONTH. Last time I joined AU Survival was on 6th January at 6:27pm to be exact. Clearly you are ignorant to the fact that as an admin on AU Survival I can see the chat, and communicate with players via BattleMetrics. I do not have to be online. And once again, I only replied AFTER you started to complain about me in AU Survival chat. Noone asked you to share, you just logged on and started complaining. You started this drama, but you are refusing to accept the consequences. The consequence of this was the THIN ICE warning. As a Head Admin I have slightly more flexibility in the banning of players. The justification has to be there to use this extra flexibility. Your continual starting of drama is justification enough. I was giving you one last chance to shut up and play nice. But instead, you logged out and created this thread. Again, all EZ admins, from all the servers have the ability to look at your BattleMetrics profile and actually see the admin notes and your poor behaviour. This is no secret. And now you have drawn the attention of Leadership.

If I was targeting you in any way, you would have been banned long ago. But you haven't. I am pleased with the level of professionalism and restraint the AU Pure admin team have adhered to; This includes tolerating your poor behaviour and leaving you alone. If we wanted to "target" you, we would have had more than enough justification with clamping down on some of the huge (and useless) builds you kept building. But you were left alone. Avoided actually.

Attached images are: (1) of your chat from last night, (2) the extratct from last night where you claim 5 horses were spawned in, (3) my AU Pure sessions, (4) my AU Survival sessions, and (5) a copy of the DM you sent to another AU admin stating that you did not have a base on AU Pure.

Good luck with Total War 3. Hopefully you will one day realise that the way you feel hurt by what others have said, often goes both ways.

kasumi 1.jpg

kasumi horse.jpg

Postanou AU Pure.jpg

Postanou AU Survival.jpg

Pezza DM.jpg

• Like 3

Why would she assume the 5 horses were left by an admin? Anyone could have done that as a joke. I have never had an issue with ANY admin on any of the servers before. They have all been friendly and helpful when I have been online. I think the majority of the complaints come from people that have either broken a rule and have been admonished, or have just been a jerk in general. After that they seem to think the admin have some kind of vendetta against them which is silly. 

• 2 weeks later...