In memory of Wendy (Renn, US Scourge) ♥

Aurora

As some of you may already be aware, on Sunday, February 13, 2022 we lost a much-loved member of our RustEZ community, Wendy, (aka Renn who played on US Scourge).

Renn you will be missed very much in our community.

"My wife (Wendy) Renn and I have played on the EZ servers for years and have enjoyed playing together as a big part of our lives. Wipe day was like a holiday for us each month and we would settle in and play for hours. She has been sick with MS for over 20 years so playing RUST was something that she could do easily to pass the time. Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know who she played with that she passed away last Sunday and the link to the funeral home is below." ~ Nilinx (Dan)

Nilinx, thank you for sharing a little bit of Renn with us. Our sincerest sympathies to you and your family during this difficult time.

Rest easy Renn, we'll keep you in our hearts.

https://www.colonialchapel.com/memorials/wendy-hehr/4858698/index.php

renn-pic.jpg

In March, kindly consider topping up your store purchase with a donation to the MS Society. A donation will be made to the MS Society in memory of Renn.

• Sad 31
  • Love 22

• Aurora changed the title to In memory of Wendy (Renn, US Scourge) ♥
  • Aurora pinned this topic
On 2/20/2022 at 10:26 AM, Aurora said:

As some of you may already be aware, on Sunday, February 13, 2022 we lost a much-loved member of our RustEZ community, Wendy, (aka Renn who played on US Scourge).

Renn you will be missed very much in our community.

"My wife (Wendy) Renn and I have played on the EZ servers for years and have enjoyed playing together as a big part of our lives. Wipe day was like a holiday for us each month and we would settle in and play for hours. She has been sick with MS for over 20 years so playing RUST was something that she could do easily to pass the time. Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know who she played with that she passed away last Sunday and the link to the funeral home is below." ~ Nilinx (Dan)

Nilinx, thank you for sharing a little bit of Renn with us. Our sincerest sympathies to you and your family during this difficult time.

Rest easy Renn, we'll keep you in our hearts.

https://www.colonialchapel.com/memorials/wendy-hehr/4858698/index.php

renn-pic.jpg

On 2/20/2022 at 10:26 AM, Aurora said:

In March, kindly consider topping up your store purchase with a donation to the MS Society. A donation will be made to the MS Society in memory of Renn.

This picture is so sad. Thank you for sharing Renn with us ❤️

• Love 9

• Aurora unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...