US Pure: Codenamestage4

Offender: Steam BattleMetrics
Server: US Pure
Time: 3:56PM EST
Length: Perm
Reason: Player and teammate had their hands on multiple bases, and multiple player bodies. 
Responsible for the theft of a player owned vehicle as well. 

They were given numerous PSAs of the rules and how to read them for themselves.
They were given an in-game warning.
Immediately following another PSA, player and their partner looted a sleeper while being observed.

Ban implemented after players chose to continue to disregard the rules. 

hi as you can see by my clocked hours, I am very new to this game. This was my first time playing. Not fully understanding the guidelines of this server I took things from someone's box as it was accessible from outside their home. My boyfriend then picked up things i dropped for him to pick up and helped me bring it home. once i was aware of what i had done, i was embarrassed and intimidated by the man chasing me home. I realize I stole his things but did not wish to interact with him further. I am deeply sorry for this and how i roped my teammate into it as well. We never did any looting after our warning. we jumped in a van and left it. we viewed a few sleeping bodies but didnt take anything. If you were to reassess the situation or shorten the length of my ban and that of player @dusty, I would be grateful and a well contributing part of this server. if not youre the boss and that is fine. sincerely @codenamestage4

Dusty is responsible for their own appeal.

There were multiple PSAs given and ample chances were offered for either of you to return the items that were taken, including a horse, the L96, among other items. 
Regardless of anything else, it was made very clear, that if it was not yours, do not touch it. Every time you examine something, be it a box, or a player body it creates a log. Both of you were on multiple logs. Better to play it safe, than sorry and simply don't touch things that are not yours.

Being new to the game is wonderful, but you are responsible to make sure that you know the rules of the server you are playing on. The admin are very active and will handle issues as they arise.

All of that said, I am happy to allow you back onto the server, but I will give you 3 days to review the rules before you can rejoin.

Rules

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.

● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism or harassment.

● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.

● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.

● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

Welcome back!