How to Net, that Worth... Wait don't go, I just want to know!

Clover Ocean

Hello all you scourgey money makers!

Like many of yourselves, I sometimes find myself excessively abusing the teleport to home system.
Or crashing multiple mini-copters, or lazily buying a salvage hammer at the start of the month..........
My wallet has recently found itself in dire need of replenishing to continue this extravagant lifestyle I've grown so fond of.
So starting now, I'll be accepting donations any and all advice / tips / strategies on how to increase my Networth. 

It would really mean a lot, 
after all these months,
I'm still kinda a total newb.

Thanks for reading!

• Staff

Collect crude and low grade fuel and put low grade fuel in the public quarries. Turn the crude back into low grade and repeat. Sell Low grade to /shop (end of wipe maybe as low grade is useful)
Buy ore/wood teas, get an ice pick and go find those nodes in the snow or along cliffs. Teas will boost the return, getting your ez levels up will help also.
Start a fish trap farm,  you can sell the fish or skin it and compost the pieces of fish along with any other food. Sell the fertiliser at bandit.
Start a player shop, sell stuff you have for some scrap or whatever you'd like to collect more of.
Start a hemp farm, sell cloth to bandit.
Start a corn farm (keep all corn and corn seeds or buy from bandit) Sell corn back to bandit.
Scrap roads, tunnels and puzzles and recycle all the loot.
Run the quarries with low grade fuel, sell what you get to /shop Cash in all high quality metal to bandit.
Many of these things you may only get a small amount at a time, keep it somewhere safe until you have more than enough to sell.

• Love 1

One weird trick for scoring net worth - this works on Survival, not sure about Scourge but I imagine it would?

1. Use pumpjacks (private or public) and refineries to amass as much low grade as possible
2. Use the HQM quarry and furnaces to turn low grade into HQ metal
3. Sell HQ metal to the Bandit Camp for scrap

4. Buy smoke grenades from Outpost using the scrap you just exchanged

5. Recycle the smoke grenades

6. Use the resulting gunpowder and metal frags plus a little sulfur and surplus low grade to craft explosives

7. Sell the explosives (plus metal fragments left over from scrapping grenades, and spare low grade) in /shop

This is obviously a fair amount of work but is very profitable - I made about 100k net worth last wipe.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, sirlagsalot said:

One weird trick for scoring net worth - this works on Survival, not sure about Scourge but I imagine it would?

1. Use pumpjacks (private or public) and refineries to amass as much low grade as possible
2. Use the HQM quarry and furnaces to turn low grade into HQ metal
3. Sell HQ metal to the Bandit Camp for scrap

4. Buy smoke grenades from Outpost using the scrap you just exchanged

5. Recycle the smoke grenades

6. Use the resulting gunpowder and metal frags plus a little sulfur and surplus low grade to craft explosives

7. Sell the explosives (plus metal fragments left over from scrapping grenades, and spare low grade) in /shop

This is obviously a fair amount of work but is very profitable - I made about 100k net worth last wipe.

This is the way

• Love 1