Better, and more, zombies

Meatlauncher

Alternate title: I Miss the Old Zombies

What makes Scourge um...scourgey? Zombies.
Yes, we need more zombie flavor. 

And to be 100% clear, I absolutely love the instanced loot and other great changes. Thank you!!
But I'd trade the new monuments for more zombies.
If I had my way? Make it a struggle just to get to a monument.

I get it, easier said than done... but you eggheads are the magic workers, not us grunts. You people can do it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

I agree that Scourge PVE has lost it's bite.
When there are more players online than zombies spawned, and bases filling over 80% of the buildable space, the whole concept of PVE zombie server is wasted.

I played on Scourge (US) for about a week this wipe and was just disappointed.

I thought about investigating Scourge (AU) and (EU) based on the visible difference in player population, however I decided not to fight international pings when what I'm trying to do is relax.

Edited by SCE_Wraith
Added after thoughts.
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, SCE_Wraith said:

I agree that Scourge PVE has lost it's bite.
When there are more players online than zombies spawned, and bases filling over 80% of the buildable space, the whole concept of PVE zombie server is wasted.

I played on Scourge (US) for about a week this wipe and was just disappointed.

I thought about investigating Scourge (AU) and (EU) based on the visible difference in player population, however I decided not to fight international pings when what I'm trying to do is relax.

I have swapped from US Scourge to EU Scourge and I enjoy it ping isnt that bad and FPS is a lot better. The zombies are the same though although i never had problems finding them on US just mainly had issues with the lag

I am US based and have played both EU & AU and I am currently on AU Scourge this wipe. Ping is a bit high there, but I have no issues playing and the time zone difference makes the server pop much lower when I play versus the rest of the AU players. Monuments are much more available to run for me because of that.