Banned US Survival: TequilaSunshine

53 minutes ago, TheCactusHugger said:

Offender: TequilaSunshine

Steam ID:  76561198116109692   Battlemetrics: 241216004

Server: US Survival

Time: 06:25 AM AST

Length: Permanent

Reason: Inappropriate Chat

Info:  Player was chatting in a very sexually charged manner.  Player was asked to stop, but continued chatting with the same lewd banter regardless.  Evidence available upon request.

i was sexual a joke my guy and no one reported me but you had a problem with it i really dont understand what was a bannable offense im not denying it was sexual but there was no sexual intent everyone can say it was a joke really gotta talk to me a little more than a little comment like B man 59 who came to me and gave me a warning i really dont understand why your being this hostile

Hello,

Thank you for appealing.

Joke or not, or whether anyone was comfortable or uncomfortable with the way you were chatting.  I aksed you via in-game chat to please stop.   Even though Rust is a mature-rated game.  There will inevitably be minors who find their way onto the servers and it sets a bad precedence for the whole community if it continued.  Along with that, you made multiple attempts  in chat to gaslight/bait others into your conversation with @'s at specific players as well as  self-insert yourself and lewd conversations that had no sexual connotations, let alone anything to do with you to begin with.

The ban will remain in place.

pls stop.jpg

tequila ban.jpg

tequila ban 1.jpg

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, TheCactusHugger said:

There will inevitably be minors who find their way onto the servers and it sets a bad precedence for the whole community if it continued.  Along with that, you made multiple attempts  in chat to gaslight/bait others into your conversation with @'s at specific players as well as  self-insert yourself and lewd conversations that had no sexual connotations, let alone anything to do with you to begin with.

Regardless of if there are minors or not you cant warn someone and then ban them within second of said warning after they had already stopped. This is twice tonight that your admin team fails to warn and leads directly to punishment with no forgiveness. 

THATS LITERALLY what im talking about dude you didnt tell me why to stop or anything< what your saying is if you tell anyone to stop they will get perma banned? that sounds like genuine abuse of power like i said ive had a warning before but you simply felt the need to ban me i know you told me to stop but i was finishing my jokes and eventually did stop which is why i see your ban as excessive and uncalled for. I genuinely need more of an explanation for a ban< a warning would be more understandable but i shouldnt be fighting you for a ban that YOU put because YOU have a biased opinion i would like this to be escelated to other mods and admins as you only screenshotted you saying to stop but you didnt issue a warning nothing. no one was reporting me and i was harming no one and since im banned only you can pull the chat logs i would have loved to defend myself at least through a warning 

17 minutes ago, TheCactusHugger said:

Hello,

Thank you for appealing.

Joke or not, or whether anyone was comfortable or uncomfortable with the way you were chatting.  I aksed you via in-game chat to please stop.   Even though Rust is a mature-rated game.  There will inevitably be minors who find their way onto the servers and it sets a bad precedence for the whole community if it continued.  Along with that, you made multiple attempts  in chat to gaslight/bait others into your conversation with @'s at specific players as well as  self-insert yourself and lewd conversations that had no sexual connotations, let alone anything to do with you to begin with.

The ban will remain in place.

pls stop.jpg

tequila ban.jpg

tequila ban 1.jpg

its genuinely not my fault there shouldnt be kids in this server it should be moderated by their parents and this server should moderate the flow of people in and out of the server and i dont see the gaslighting because they were responding as well i wasnt going at them with negative intentions and if you wanna post the chat post the entire chat please. i dont just want your word of mouth i want you to show the whole chat and the responses the people had. this is why im saying you are biased as you think you know that i was gaslighting when in reality it was a whole different thing and i @ed them as a joke if they wanted to continue the joke it would be continued but there was a moment where MissHazelnut included herself and when she put "..." i simply stopped and i understand but like i said it was merely a joke for people to partake in And if your worried about minors maybe you guys should become a 18+ server since the game itself is 18+ and shouldnt allow minors in the game 

1 hour ago, Lucifer said:

Regardless of if there are minors or not you cant warn someone and then ban them within second of said warning after they had already stopped. This is twice tonight that your admin team fails to warn and leads directly to punishment with no forgiveness. 

1 hour ago, TequilaSunshine said:

THATS LITERALLY what im talking about dude you didnt tell me why to stop or anything< what your saying is if you tell anyone to stop they will get perma banned? that sounds like genuine abuse of power like i said ive had a warning before but you simply felt the need to ban me i know you told me to stop but i was finishing my jokes and eventually did stop which is why i see your ban as excessive and uncalled for. I genuinely need more of an explanation for a ban< a warning would be more understandable but i shouldnt be fighting you for a ban that YOU put because YOU have a biased opinion i would like this to be escelated to other mods and admins as you only screenshotted you saying to stop but you didnt issue a warning nothing. no one was reporting me and i was harming no one and since im banned only you can pull the chat logs i would have loved to defend myself at least through a warning 

47 minutes ago, TequilaSunshine said:

its genuinely not my fault there shouldnt be kids in this server it should be moderated by their parents and this server should moderate the flow of people in and out of the server and i dont see the gaslighting because they were responding as well i wasnt going at them with negative intentions and if you wanna post the chat post the entire chat please. i dont just want your word of mouth i want you to show the whole chat and the responses the people had. this is why im saying you are biased as you think you know that i was gaslighting when in reality it was a whole different thing and i @ed them as a joke if they wanted to continue the joke it would be continued but there was a moment where MissHazelnut included herself and when she put "..." i simply stopped and i understand but like i said it was merely a joke for people to partake in And if your worried about minors maybe you guys should become a 18+ server since the game itself is 18+ and shouldnt allow minors in the game 

I literally had no other reason to ask you to stop nor did you ask me for any clarification on why i asked you to stop.  You acknowledged my request by deciding to antagonize and state "yall some pessimistic mfs" and then continuing with more lewd banter.

As for banning within "seconds", the ban was issued until 5 minutes later.

As for the minor issue, there is no legal or physical means to gain access to personally identifiable information in which to screen players for age authenticity.   Should parents monitor the activities of their childeren?  Idealy, yes.  

Server rules state no harrassment, to include sexual harrassment, which excessive innuendo falls under with or without players expressing like or dislike.  You acknowledge these rules when you first join the server.

tequila ban 3.jpg

server rules.png

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, TheCactusHugger said:

I literally had no other reason to ask you to stop nor did you ask me for any clarification on why i asked you to stop.  You acknowledged my request by deciding to antagonize and state "yall some pessimistic mfs" and then continuing with more lewd banter.

Server rules state no harrassment, to include sexual harrassment, which excessive innuendo falls under with or without players expressing like or dislike.  You acknowledge these rules when you first join server.

tequila ban 3.jpg

server rules.png

it says no mic spam or chat spam, i was having conversations with others
i didnt show any disresepct, racism nor harrasment those rules are understandable but genuinely dont see how they can be applied and im saying post the whole chat not just what i said to show proof people were responding, need to run that screenshot back my boi cant keep using evidence to fit your narrative

• Staff

As a request for other moderator to review this ban was made. I took a look at this and to quote your own words: "you told me to stop but I was finishing my jokes and eventually did stop" It was at this point that it should have ended as the admin made the request and you choose to continue your actions. The ban will remain in place at this time.  

Good luck in your further rust endeavors.

7 hours ago, JackTapper said:

As a request for other moderator to review this ban was made. I took a look at this and to quote your own words: "you told me to stop but I was finishing my jokes and eventually did stop" It was at this point that it should have ended as the admin made the request and you choose to continue your actions. The ban will remain in place at this time.  

yall some lame ass mfs and pussy mfs too really hope that dick yall chokin on is as salty is your demeanors. I still find this to be an abuse of power as he was the only one who told me to stop and as i said wasnt involved but alright, server was bummy as fuck already crashing and losing its popularity no wonder its dead, yall some fr dumb assholes

13 hours ago, TheCactusHugger said:

As for the minor issue, there is no legal or physical means to gain access to personally identifiable information in which to screen players for age authenticity.   Should parents monitor the activities of their childeren?  Idealy, yes.  

Server rules state no harrassment, to include sexual harrassment, which excessive innuendo falls under with or without players expressing like or dislike.  You acknowledge these rules when you first join the server.

tequila ban 3.jpg

server rules.png

absolute dogshit community with little following because the admins ban whoever they want yall some straight bitches if yall want disrespect ill disrespect go choke on a fucking chode and get pegged, yall cant even think straight with the amount of dick you guys are choking on

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, JackTapper said:

took you 6 hours to come up with that one? 

good luck in your further staff endeavors, an entire group is leaving because you guys suck as a whole.

• Granny locked this topic