More questions for my dumb brain

Eerie Eric

So I see a ton and I mean a TON of sign work when I wander the server each wipe, and was curious how those of you whom do your sign work got your lettering and your signs to pop up so clearly without all the dithering and blurring?  Like prime example.  I made a really simple "Scrap Gremlins Trade" logo in photoshop, got the resolutions of the neon sign and all that and when it was done being made it didn't read out to anything but a blurry mess.   What's the trick you nerds use?  I'm using rustangelo (regrettably), I had gotten the paid version awhile back and it used to come out clear, now its all a blurry gross mess.

TL:DR gimmie your art fart tips!

7 minutes ago, Postanou said:

If you are playing on Survival or Scourge servers, you have access to the /sil command that allows you to upload images directly to the sign.

you are fucking kidding me.

I totally knew that, totally.  (brb jumping off the nearest and closest bridge.)

Edit:  I can hear your image laughing at me.

Edited by Eerie Eric

I'd ask why as i'm not sure why Pure doesn't have it like the other servers but I also don't know alot of the stuff I need to know behind the scenes.   Well that stinks 😞 I was hoping to make my neon signs pop a little more.  No matter!  Thanks for answering my dumb questions.

Edit: Thanks for coming to my TED talk.  Dunno why I wanted to say that but I did.

Edited by Eerie Eric

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 1:52 PM, Eerie Eric said:

I'd ask why as i'm not sure why Pure doesn't have it like the other servers but I also don't know alot of the stuff I need to know behind the scenes.   

Pure doesn't have it because Pure is a Vanilla PvE server (even though its on the modded server for function reasons)... no mods like that.