What wrong with my name?

• Staff

Hello @Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to submit an appeal.

You got issued temp ban because you were constantly breaking no politics rule. Our rules are in place to ensure a friendly and safe environment for everyone, including yourself. We simply cannot allow exceptions to our zero tolerance rules as that would give the impression we condone such behaviour, which we clearly do not.  We do not make these decisions lightly and hope this will be a learning experience moving forward.

Temp ban will remain in place, please take this time to revise our rules -
1. No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
2. No spamming, player disrespect or harassment, racism or politics.
3. No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
4. You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
5. You may not block monuments, public facilities or waterways. Rivers are fine as long as they're not used for transportation.

Thank you,

Marija

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Marija said:

Hello @Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to submit an appeal.

You got issued temp ban because you were constantly breaking no politics rule. Our rules are in place to ensure a friendly and safe environment for everyone, including yourself. We simply cannot allow exceptions to our zero tolerance rules as that would give the impression we condone such behaviour, which we clearly do not.  We do not make these decisions lightly and hope this will be a learning experience moving forward.

Temp ban will remain in place, please take this time to revise our rules -
1. No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
2. No spamming, player disrespect or harassment, racism or politics.
3. No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
4. You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
5. You may not block monuments, public facilities or waterways. Rivers are fine as long as they're not used for transportation.

Thank you,

Marija

Where did you see politics in my name? Is FBI in steam name counts like politics or SWAT or Mi6?
"Azov" is just a name of Special Operations Forces of Ukraine, something wrong with it? 
Then ban every person on server that drawing national flags on their signs or picture frames, I saw a lot.

• Staff

We do not allow political or controversial text or images which also includes names. You have been warned and spoken to several times about having names that are not inline with our server rules and continued to ignore that rules.

As I have stated it in previous post, the  ban will not be lifted.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Marija said:

We do not allow political or controversial text or images which also includes names. You have been warned and spoken to several times about having names that are not inline with our server rules and continued to ignore that rules.

As I have stated it in previous post, the  ban will not be lifted.

I don't care about ban, you can ban me permanently, I don't want to be a part of community that targeting Ukrainian people. Its just ridiculous to hear that you consider "Azov" as something as controversial! If you really care about rules you could speak to me personally with a proper explanation why this against server rules, not baning quietly like a rat. 
As I said before, people on server playing with national name tags, drawing national flags and speaking about politics(especially on russian language), but you chose to ban me, talks a lot.

I played RustEZ servers long ago before you joined and many other admins and never had any issues with rules, also I was always helpful and kind to other players.
I really disappointed about this server now, admins can talk to thieves and griefers hours without any punishment to them and giving stuff back to victim, but ban instantly people with national name tags from country that suffering too much everyday from bombing/shelling/war crimes. 

And one more important thing, no one spoked to me, only instant ban!  

5 hours ago, smolboihippo said:

Wasn't it the Azov battalion wearing swastikas and flying hate flags? Also repeatedly using rhetoric that's blatantly racist?

You should consume more russian propaganda.
Azov was trained and supplied by USA, also in this regiment serving many guys from different nationalities. Racist towards who, ruski orks, that killing and raping Ukrainians just for fun? 

• Staff

The 7 day ban will not be lifted. 

Please make sure to review the server rules when the ban is over. 

Rules

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.

● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism or harassment or Politics.

● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.

● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.

● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

Locking thread as now this is not productive to the appeal process.  

• Jamesy locked this topic