US Pure ban- Ader_cords

• Staff

Offender: Ader_cords      Battlemetrics | Steam
Server: US Pure
Time: 2:03PM EST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Stealing and Griefing
More Info (Optional): 

on 06/06/2022 i was called to a player who claimed their bradley loot was stolen by another player who did not participate in taking the bradley.  Upon a search of the area i found Ader_cords nearby with an inventory full of bradley loot.  I returned the items to the player who killed brad, and sent a console warning to Ader_cords outlining out policy on stealing and participation in server events such as bradley and the patrol helicopter, the warning included asking them to review /rules to become familiar with and abide by the rules for our server. 

on 06/29/2022 I was pinged for help on discord regarding a player who stole items from other players that were using a recycler at the supermarket.  My investigation concluded Ader_cords was the player who stole the items from the recycler, at which time i sent Ader_cords another console warning outlining our policies on stealing, raiding, and griefing, and again asking them to review /rules to become familiar with the rules of the server to continue playing in our community.  This warning was sent in both english and Italian in case there was a language barrier. 

on 6/30/2022 I was out observing the players online at the time and came across Ader_cords building onto another players structure.  Shortly afterwards Ader_cords was watched accessing the inventory of 3 different sleepers and removing items from their inventories.  Given their warning history throughout just this wipe, as well as the blatant disregard to their warning yesterday and the gameplay of other players near their base,  the decision was made to place a permanent ban on Ader_cords account. 

Screenshot 2022-06-29 203610.png

Screenshot 2022-06-30 130714.png

Screenshot 2022-06-30 130801.png

Screenshot 2022-06-30 130948.png

• Staff

@Ader_cordsThank you for participating in the appeals process! 

after reviewing your actions and history on our server i am willing to offer a ONE TIME ban reversal. Understand that this means ANY further rule infractions will result in a permanent ban from RustEZ servers.  

I will be reducing your ban to 5 days to allow you the opportunity to start fresh next wipe as well as time to review our rules:

Rules
● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.
● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

Understand that this is a PVE server, meaning anything that isnt yours, you shouldnt be accessing, stealing, or building on.  This includes sleepers, crates (unless they're clearly labeled FREE), and modes of transportation as well.  

if you have ANY QUESTIONS, either before your ban expires, or in game, please ASK!

-A3/0scLauan

• Love 1