Happy First Birthday RustFM πŸŽ‰

JRock39

First off, let me say this....

THANK YOU, to all of you awesome people. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able to annoy you with this dumb radio station thing for the past year. THANK YOU FOR BEING AMAZING, ALL OF YOU β€πŸ–€β€πŸ–€

This month, RustFM celebrates itsΒ first birthday! I really didn't think the station would still be around by this time. I've had a blast! It's been awesome interacting with so many of you. I've gotten to know a lot of people because of this and I couldn't be more thankful for all of the support and love you guys give!Β 

To celebrate this little milestone, RustFM will be doing some pretty cool giveaways for the remainder of the month (and probably into next month, as well!)

Now, I know I mainly hang out on the US Survival server, but don't worry! I will be hopping around throughout the rest of the month to do giveaways on all of the other servers as well. Since it is almost already halfway through the wipe, most of the giveaways will probably involve some EZ Store credits / smaller in-game items. But, I'll probably leave the choice to the winners.Β 

So, be sure to be on the look-out for me raiding your server in the coming days / weeks. πŸ™‚

Again, thank you all for being awesome, if it wasn't for you all, I wouldn't get to do this.

Β 

And, if you don't know about RustFM....

RUSTFM WEBSITE

Β 

I love you all! See you on your server soon!

Β 

• Love 2