Elysium's September Custom Map

Death

@DeathWhat day will the server be accessible? currently when trying to load a message saying a subscription is required. I currently have vip and subscriber (or at least i did) I still show subscriber discount in store so i assume there is no issue with it. I have never had the red name in game indicating subscriber so maybe there is a issue. Can some one look into this  ? Thanks looking forward to the new server

• Staff
20 hours ago, Lillerune said:

did it not state it was open to try . i am vip . i know i am not a subscriber .. yet . i can not connect to it

17 hours ago, Fish said:

@DeathWhat day will the server be accessible? currently when trying to load a message saying a subscription is required. I currently have vip and subscriber (or at least i did) I still show subscriber discount in store so i assume there is no issue with it. I have never had the red name in game indicating subscriber so maybe there is a issue. Can some one look into this  ? Thanks looking forward to the new server

This was an issue at the time that has since been fixed. Sorry about that!

• Like 1