Failed to receive data :(

Inspite

Hi All!

I get the same error over and over trying to join the server 'Failed to receive data'

This happened before the last wipe as well. I only get this issue on this server and I've done the normal fixes

- Repaired local files

- Removed the map from my install

- Reinstalled RUST

I played all day yesterday without issue but today I'm back to the same problem that stopped me from playing before the wipe.

As mentioned I can then go and play on any other server without the issue.

Any help/advice would be appreciated!

• 1 year later...

I've been having the selfsame issue for nearly a year or so now...used to love playin on this server & just checked it again & it is STILL happening.

I've been unable to connect to any Rust EZ servers for months now..,  I used to be an avid & regular player & guest here...
Absolutely loved the servers & logged MANY a hours into playing here only for one day all servers just refused to connect & the admins & such here none of them could figure out why...funny thing is I can still connect through a VPN which is awfully strange but I can't play with a VPN because the connection is to slow...I can connect through a VPN but way to much lag that way