New lumberjack tools are not active. Pls Help!

AmonRa

I have never had such problems with this game. I don't know where to turn to solve the problem with the lumberjack DLC. After getting the new DLC and joining the server, I was pleasantly surprised that I could craft new tools right away, while other tools had to be learned. Going to the store (black market) I saw a new woodcutter's ax, I bought 5 of these. Having quickly accumulated some resources, I crafted 5 more picks for myself. And with new tools rushed to collect resources. While I wandered back and forth, I kept thinking about why new tools can be crafted immediately, without research, because this is an imbalance. After two hours of farming, I went to town to buy a Small Oil Refinery. And after I made a purchase, the game turned off - it crashed. I start the game, enter the server and see a window where something was written about EAC and that some kind of download or check is in progress in status 1 of 2. I crash the game (ctrl + alt + del ), start the game, go to the server and that's it, no windows, no strange inscriptions for me, I keep playing. Then I remember that I wanted to try to repaint stone tools. Being in the city I go to paint a stone ax in concrete. But I quickly became frustrated when the repaint didn't work. I click on a new skin in the menu, but it does not activate. All other skins are activated, but the new one is not. Then I put a new ax from the DLC, which I bought in the game store (black market), on the repair table, and again, zero reaction to my attempts to repaint it. After which I thought that this is normal, because it is most likely a completely separate item. I open the crafting tree menu and see that my new tools have disappeared from the crafting menu. I teleported home, opened the level 1 workbench, because I thought that maybe there was a mistake and now learning new tools is there - in the workbench. But neither in the first nor in the second workbenches were they found. After reading the review of the new DLC, I was convinced that this is a reskin, and not a new item. I go into the game, open the craft tree menu, it's empty again - restarting the game did not help. So I need to study an ordinary ax, I do it. After that, I go back to the crafting tree and click on the slot with the usual metal ax and voila, the new ax is already here, and not like half an hour ago, as a separate item. After that, I click on the skin of the new ax and craft. As a result, I get an ordinary metal ax instead of a new one. The same with the pickaxe, and with the new concrete tools (they also ended up in the skins menu for stone tools, and not like half an hour ago, as a completely separate item). After that, I simulate crafting with crafting canceled (so as not to waste resources) with other skins, and everything works, except for the new skin - zero reaction to my clicks. I contacted the chat for help, to which I was advised to check the integrity of the game files - this did not help. Removed the antivirus - did not help. Reinstalled the game client - did not help. Then I load my test server on my computer and connect to it - and my surprise knew no bounds, because I could easily craft a new ax as a reskin to a metal ax. And it's the same with other new tools. He could also repaint old tools on a workbench, and back new ones to old ones. I was very happy and thought that maybe there was some kind of bug and now everything is fine. I go to your server, try to repaint and craft a new ax - and again nothing. Such sensation that the server forbids me to do it. Is this anomaly related to the fact that something about EAC was written to me when, after the game crashed? After that, I freaked out and went to connect to 10 construction servers. And here is my result from 10 servers, on 7 servers I could craft and change the skin, on the other 3 the situation is identical as on your server (tested on two zombie EU and US servers). Please help solve this problem. I really wanted to enjoy the new DLC, but for some reason I can't do it. I want to understand what's going on.

Edited by AmonRa

7 minutes ago, Death said:

Could you explain your issue in less than a sentence?Β 

I could craft new axes and pickaxes right away, without having to learn them at the workbench. It all looked like individual items. But after the crash of the game, the new tools disappeared from the crafting menu and ended up in the standard tools menu. But when you try to craft new tools or repaint standard tools in a new skin, nothing happens.

Edited by AmonRa

That's all, the problem went away by itself, the reskin works correctly. Although 5 hours ago she broke my brain and the last nerves. Perhaps restarting the server helped, if it was, I'm not sure because I was absent, since I'm getting a medical education and today I had an exam that I passed perfectly. πŸ˜ƒ
I don’t know what exactly could break, my game client or server client, but the question still remains unsolved, because it is not known how to fix the problem the next time if it appears again. But my personal opinion is that the EAC protection update, which is still working crookedly, is to blame for everything, and the game developers asked us all to wait a little more for an improved fix.
All I did was start the game not with a shortcut on the desktop, but through the steam menu with the PLAY button. Then I turned off the games and launched a shortcut from the desktop - everything works correctly. I have no viruses, no cheats either. My conscience is clear to everyone. Therefore, the problem most likely needs to be looked for in the EAC or the server client. Thank you all for your attention. I'm going to demolish the heads of the zombies. πŸ˜†
But if something like this happens again, I'll come to you guys again.πŸ˜‰
All the best!Β πŸ˜‹

• Love 1