AU Scourge - Scourger Hunt- Skulls.

TiffDust

• Staff

scourgerbanner.png.1086df2e4e909a9e4b9695e33f66b857.png

All players are welcome to join in on AU Scourge on another Scourger Hunt.
Scourger hunt is a scavenger hunt on AU scourge.
You will need to collect all the items and place in a box and then summon a TiffDust in chat.
The Scourger Hunt canvas of the picture below can be found at the community center outside Outpost in X13 and in L22 ingame.

ScourgerHuntBannerHW.thumb.png.085723acaf0dfaa282b2fb200c04f8f6.png

The items you need for October Scourger hunt are:
5 apples, 1 raw deer meat, 2 water jugs of salt water, 1 catfish, 3 admin skulls*, 1 ladder, 1 red roman candle, 1 bone helmet with your choice of /skin applied, 1 water purifier, 1 basic healing tea, 1 chainsaw.
1 spooky/halloween joke on a note, draw a spooky picture on a canvas (no/sil.) and 1 photo of the skull spa.

Helpful information:
DLC doesn't need to be purchased to join in, check player shops or L22.
The skull spa is found at a custom monument.
Picture can be on any sign or canvas.

3 Admin skulls are needed, ask an admin online for their task to exchange for their skull.
It's a mini fetch quest but they won't be asking for anything too valuable or rare. If it's difficult to get 3 different admins you may ask for additional skulls/fetch quest from the one admin.

There's no rush in the Scourger hunt (unless you leave it to the end of wipe) and everyone who finishes the hunt gets a prize.
On completion of the scourger hunt, you will keep all items except: 1 Catfish, joke, picture and photo. What you do with the items
left over is up to you but i suggest you use or recycle them.

Teams are allowed to enter as a joint entry. All team members names need to be on an additional note in the box. No teams larger than 3 please to keep it a challenge.

Summon a Tiff in chat suggestions; 'Hey @TiffDust, i'm finished', 'i summon a level 30 Tiff', 'Tiff i'm done' etc. Feel free to drop me a discord DM.

• Love 2