Please adjust your bridge. "by Aercascade"

AmonRa

How sweet it is to receive a warning to rebuild the bridge, at a time when other people's buildings interfere with construction. I will try to refurbish my bridge so that kayak enthusiasts can practice their favorite sport. But if useless cabinets standing on one foundation interfere with me, then kayak lovers will have to change to another transport.

20221105182204_1.jpg

they most likely are there for players who will be back to build. Not everyone can be online 24/7 so they find a spot they like, dump a TC and come back later. If theres no sign of them returning then an admin could remove. If its TC spamming then they will get dealt with.

Remember not to block water ways and when building bridges test with a boat to see if the brigde doe not block it

• Like 1

• Staff

I think it's still possible to alter your bridge to keep inline with the rules. Any other admin would give you a warning also to help you keep inline with the rules that all players follow.
you should still be able to alter it and get height regardless of those tcs.

20221106124412_1.jpg

18 hours ago, TiffDust said:

Я думаю, что все еще возможно изменить ваш мост, чтобы он соответствовал правилам. Любой другой администратор вынес бы вам предупреждение, чтобы помочь вам соблюдать правила, которым следуют все игроки.
вы все равно должны иметь возможность изменить его и получить высоту независимо от этих tcs.

20221106124412_1.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, I know perfectly well how to build in this game. Before writing to me what I can or not, it’s better to come to the place and see how everything really looks, so that you personally would have lost all doubts that it’s almost impossible to build an adequate bridge in that place and all thanks to useless cabinets.

I was asked to re-equip the bridge, I did it. Now let's pay attention to the useless cabinets that were yesterday and those that appeared today. Does anyone see builders there who want to build a house? Personally, I don't see it!
All I see is how I get hurt in the game process. How do you ask? And I will answer! I am already in the game and spend time in it, while someone is absent and has reserved a place for himself.
He is not in the game, he goes about his business, thereby preventing me from enjoying the game while I wait for him. Or maybe he won't be in the game at all. And then, perhaps the admin will remove these useless buildings.
But for me, as a player, why wait and endure all this? I wanted to build a very nice base there. But now I have no desire, because I am offended that useless buildings have the right to exist and continue to multiply.
In this case, in the next wipe, I will log in with 100 accounts and build up all the beautiful places with useless buildings, so that the administration would think about the fact that such buildings should not exist.
Why weren't you there earlier when they built me up in a circle with cabinets? Where were you when three bases were built up on the water, blocking the path for boats three times, and only one of them survived until the end of the wipe? You have never been. Do you know why? Because no one complained, because I'm not the kind of person who calls the administration for any reason. But today I boiled, I've had enough. In the next wipe, let's see who is who. And please don't twist my words like a threat. I got sick of this attitude of players to players. I will fight this with my own methods if the administration turns a blind eye to what is happening. Thank you for your attention!
Yesterday I broke my bridge. But a neighbor came up to me and asked why I broke it. To which I replied - the administration wants it that way, because it interferes with the boats. I would like to build a beautiful and tidy bridge, but a useless closet got in the way. The neighbor also did not know whose closet it was, and that the situation was completely stupid about boats, since no one in our area uses them. But the rule is the rule, even though it is stupid at some points. But boats, okay, at least they have the right to exist. But building cabinets on any territory with impunity is the dumbest stupidity in this game in PVE mode. Therefore, I tried to build a small river crossing, as my options were too limited in diagonal and with an allowable area of one foundation width.

• Staff
On 11/5/2022 at 5:46 PM, AmonRa said:

How sweet it is to receive a warning to rebuild the bridge, at a time when other people's buildings interfere with construction. I will try to refurbish my bridge so that kayak enthusiasts can practice their favorite sport. But if useless cabinets standing on one foundation interfere with me, then kayak lovers will have to change to another transport.

20221105182204_1.jpg

Hi Amon.Ra I can see you may have been confused. Rivers or water bodies must be accessible by boat if deep enough. I sent you a "warning" but as you can see by what I wrote it was not issued with an intent to be a warning, but rather a message that you can read upon login hence the "Not a Warning". You have amended the build, so I don't see much reason to further discuss this, I am satisfied that the request has been met and appreciate your compliance.

In future, be aware: Rules have to be applied across all players and fairly, but we aren't everywhere. We appreciate it when players reach out to us on discord if we may not be ingame or on rust if we are online should they see other players breaking the rules.

If you aren't happy with the current rules we have in place you can make a suggestion here: https://rustez.com/forums/forum/11-community-matters/

• Like 2