New mod Request (water base mod)

Digal1221

Hi Digal1221 here
Been playing on this server for a WHILE and I enjoy it allot and been having fun with a good community and admins (notice me admins)
I know this server is pretty heavily well mudded and love every thing has to offer.
But in the same time I wanted to a samaaallllll mod to recommend
Which is the WATER BASES MOD! (link below for more information)
https://lone.design/product/water-bases-rust-plugin/
Only if you have other websites where you can get this type of mods?
Still.
This mod is literally an innocent one where I do not think it will do any conflict with any other mods you guys have. 
This mod will literally let players build floating Square/Triangles on ocean where they can build on top of them and make ocean huts/basses/ship basses/any crazy idea someone could have 😄
Plus would give a better opportunity for flatter surfaces for them to build wider basses or race tracks or other crazy things on a straighter surface!
And as well will make a bit more affordable and more buyable the Righ/Boat flair for them to spawn and travel the ocean.
And would reduce the stress for the streets and let other who like to be more retreated to have a much better and calmer environment 😉

So I hope you like my business proposition and hope to hear from everyone's there opinion to this and if this is a good/bad idea.

Thank you all for your time and sorry for my English.
Best Regards
Digal1221

Screenshot_20.jpg

Screenshot_19.jpg

Screenshot_21.jpg

• Like 3

That was the best part built a fish vacation house and I woke up the ship came and fully destroy the entire base XD hahahaha
But its really good simple mod I like it.
And net worth for the foundation hmmmmmm not sure if it will work like that to be honest BUUUT it will make the boat signals more wanted after 😛