US Pure ban- Alfo

• Staff

Offender: Alfo Battlemetrics | Steam
Server: US Pure
Time: 0701 EST
Length: Perm
Reason: raiding and griefing. 
More Info (Optional):

This morning i was contacted on discord by a member of our community regarding a theft.  Upon logging in and investigating the report it was found that Alfo had laddered into another players compound over their high external walls, then stole and/or crashed their scrap helicopter.  Alfo also laddered into the players base and stole items from every container that was accessible.  To conclude my investigation of this incident a console warning was sent to Alfo notifying them that raiding, stealing, looting, player and base griefing are all against the rules on RustEZ servers.  The warning also included asking the player to use /rules in chat to become familiar with the server rules and continue playing with us as an upstanding member of our community. 

After concluding the prior investigation, i noticed a player report in the chat logs of Alfo entering a different players base and stealing from them, which i decided to investigate as the first admin online since the report.  My investigation of that incident revealed the same, Alfo entering the players base and stealing items out of any container that was accessible.  A warning was not sent for this base as it was grandfathered in under the prior warning. 

After wrapping up i noticed Alfo had logged into the server, and i figured given their history i'd observe their gameplay briefly to ensure their compliance with the rules.  As soon as i arrived i found Alfo had laddered back into the compound he was warned for stealing from, and was accessing that players furnaces and refineries again.  Given Alfo's disregard for the server rules, other players gameplay, their immediate disregard to their console warning, and the volume of theft Alfo has been involved in in only 5 hours on our server, i made the decision to place a permanent ban on their account. 

Screenshot_2022-12-18_054219.png

Screenshot_2022-12-18_051224.png

Screenshot_2022-12-18_051501.png

Screenshot_2022-12-18_051622.png

I was banned for stealing. After the first warning i stopped. As i was running around i saw a compound with a whole in the wall and saw an oil refinery i walked up to it and took 334 wood out of it witch around 2-5 mins later i was banned for raiding/griefing i would like to keep my one more chance and keep playing with my family who are on the server 

4 minutes ago, Anpu said:

I was banned for stealing. After the first warning i stopped. As i was running around i saw a compound with a whole in the wall and saw an oil refinery i walked up to it and took 334 wood out of it witch around 2-5 mins later i was banned for raiding/griefing i would like to keep my one more chance and keep playing with my family who are on the server 

Took the wood for a hammer to check i had TC still.

• Staff

Thank you for participating in the appeals process! 

The server rules are clearly written as follows, and are posted in multiple areas including the name and description of the server when joining.  These rules include:

-No raiding, griefing, or looting of any kind.

-No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism, or harassment.

-No camping loot rooms, monuments, or any highly concentrated areas.

-No building around monuments, or large areas of unused land.

-You may build on rivers as long as you're not blocking passage for other players.

-You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.

-No controversial or politically-forward verbiage and/or imagery.

The second time you accessed the base you were found in, there was no hole in the walls, you accessed it via the raid ladders you had placed on your previous bout within the compound.  Given the lack of a sincere appeal, and concern only for playing with the rest of your team instead of being apologetic to those you stole from, at this time the ban will remain in place.  

Thank you, and we wish you the best of luck finding a server that better suits your playstyle!

~a3