US Pure Ban - Piu_piu

• Staff

Offender: Piu_piu    Battlemetrics    Steam Profile
Server: US Pure
Time:11:32 am Eastern
Length: Permanent
Reason: Griefing
More Info (Optional):

Piu_piu was first warned by me on 08/11/2021 for theft of a players horse and harassment. I verbally spoke to Piu_piu as well as sent a console warning to ensure they understood the server rules which he acknowledged at the time. 
That console warning informed player that Raiding, Stealing, Griefing and Harassments of players, bases, deployables and modes of transport are all against the rules and bannable offences. They were urged to type /rules in chat to familiarize themselves with the servers rules to avoid warnings and possibly a ban in the future. 

Piu_piu's next warning was from another admin on 08/04/2022 after they stole items from a players refinery. Another console warning was issued that clearly stated the rules of the server.

Today I noticed Piu_piu was removing numerous foundations that did not belong to him. I made sure to check if the player was in a team and he was not. 

Piu_piu has showed a history of theft, harassment and griefing. Piu_piu was given ample time and chances to become a part of our community and progress with our servers as a rule abiding member. 

Piu_piu gave no regard for the progression of the player he griefed and a permanent ban was placed on Piu_piu for grifing.

Piu_piu_base01.PNG

Piu_piu_base02.PNG

Piu_piu_grief01.PNG