US Pure Ban - Absent

• Staff

Offender: Absent     battlemetrics     Steam Profile
Server: US Pure
Time: 11:32 pm Eastern
Length: Permanent
Reason: Continued Player Harassments
More Info (Optional):

I was first alerted by a couple of players that someone was inside their base stealing items and refusing to leave.
Upon investigating I first witnessed the player within the base accessing a couple boxes that weren't locked removing items.
They then ran out towards the mining outpost towards the recycler. I opted to kick with instruction to read the rules before rejoining and give myself time to retrieve any stolen items before they were able to recycle them.

When Absent logged back in they immediately went to the players base they were at and started to harass and annoy the base owners. They were asked numerous times to leave and a console warning was issued informed them that player and base harassments and griefing are against the rules and to leave the players and base they were at alone.
They were urged once more to type /rules in chat to familiarize themselves with the rules of the server. The response was "Admins an ugly ass bitch" and continued to harass the players and base. 

Every effort and chance was given to curb this players behavior and integrate them into our community.
They chose to ignore all warnings and chances given to them.

Due to the blatant disrespect of players and impeding the gameplay of those same players he was warned for harassing and stealing from a permanent ban was implemented.