1234534 (aka Fr!3D!?) Banned US Pure

• Staff

Offender: 1234534 (aka Fr!3D!?)   Steam ID  BM ID
Server: US Pure
Time: 2/9/23  7:36 PM
Length: Permanent
Reason: Stealing

More Info (optional):

Player was first warned today at 7:10PM for stealing when they accessed a base through an open window and stole everything the other player had. Upon the player calling out for help and saying he just wanted his scrap back, Fr!3D!? through the players scrap on the ground and logged out.

image.png.4bc6645f6ecc69fffd7ab1c33e01c6a1.pngimage.png.7cb9d933928e99bb4358dada1c2a8d03.png

They logged back in moments later with a new name, 1234534, and pretended they didn't know what they were warned for, claiming they had just logged in for the first time (somehow with a full inventory of items) and were just trying to build. I explained that I knew he had accessed another players items and they it was strictly against server rules. I advised him on where to find the rules and recommended he review them and reach out if there were any questions.

Within a minute of me "leaving" the player threw all of their items on the ground to despawn and began running around the map saying "give me your loot" over voice while making very inappropriate remarks about me in chat. I muted them for 24 hours and issued them another warning for player disrespect and again advised that they review the server rules and how to locate them.

Within 1 minute of this warning they again accessed another players box and stole from them. Considering the blatant disregard for server rules and the multiple attempts given to the player, a ban has been issued.

image.png.aa2d6bdaeb0b3e79a575572b930d4d87.png