Pix Banned US Pure

• Staff

Offender: Pix   Steam ID  BM ID
Server: US Pure
Time: 2/25/23  11:19 PM
Length: Permanent
Reason: Harassment

More Info (optional): Shortly after the player logged in, they asked about looting another player. They were informed that this is against the rules and they were advised to take a moment to type /rules to review a summary of the server rules.

45 minutes later they called me over claiming that another player was in their base and refusing to leave. When I arrived I look a look around and found that Pix was the one to enter another players base and was refusing to leave. They were trying to claim that the base was their own and the other player (who actually owned the base) refused to exit. I verbally informed the player that I knew the base was not theirs and that if a player asks them to leave, they have to go as harassment is against the rules. They continued to insist that they owned the base and wouldn't leave. At that point the player was kicked and a console warning was issued for player harassment. The player was then moved over a grid away from the player they were harassing.

As soon as they logged back on, they bee-lined right back to the players base. They spent the next 15 minutes lurking around the outside of the players base, running away every time the player came down to confront them. During this time multiple PSAs for harassment were issued. The player continued to stalk the other players base. When the player tried ignoring them, they moved on to shooting at the players base to try to encourage a reaction. The player made it abundantly clear that they were not on our server to enjoy the game, but to disrupt others.

Considering the two prior warnings, the PSAs and the continued behavior, a ban was implemented.