US Pure ban- schmlif

• Staff

Offender: schmlif    Battlemetrics | Steam
Server: US Pure
Time: 1:50 AM EST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Stealing 
More Info (Optional):

I noticed a player being killed by high external walls a handful of times and went to that player to investigate in case they were stuck or needed other assistance.  Upon arrival i found schmlif attempting to gain access to multiple bases.  After checking to make sure they werent teamed with any other players, and reviewing their warning history on our servers it was noted that schmlif was already warned twice previously for entering other players bases and stealing items, griefing, and taking over other players bases as well.  During this time, i witnessed schmlif parkour into another players base, access a large furnace, and steal everything that was in it.  Given schmlif's prior disregard for the rules of our server, other players enjoyment of the game, and the amount of prior warnings for the same infraction, a permanent ban was placed on their account.  

Screenshot 2023-03-02 005258.png