Base despawned

Skefv

I logged out less than 24 hours ago and when i log in my entire base is gone. I saw someone in chat saying i cant have big stacks in the TC, i dont know if i did because im pretty sure it said i had several days of uptime.

My base was at the top part of G7

• Like 1

• Staff

Hey Skefv,

Bases decay for few reasons - inactive purge (which seems is not the case here), forgetting to place TC, heli griefing, leaving auto upgrade not realizing you need to have enough mats for upgrade + upkeep, upgrading base than forgetting to check upkeep again... Is there any chance you left auto upgrade on?

Also were stacks in your tool cupboard bigger than 10k ?

• Like 1

No auto upgrade was left on. However with the stacks i got a few stacks of wood and stone from a random as soon as i spawned, but i did not check how big the stacks was. But since it said i had upkeep for several days ahead EVEN IF i would have auto upgrade on which i didnt, didnt even know that was a thing at the time (i might have pressed it i guess without knowing what it was but still. It feels like it should not have auto upgraded and gone for like 4 days upkeep to less than 15 hours.)

• Like 1