Distress signal loot

Stormz

Make it so only the team that summoned it is able to get the loot. I see far too many times people fight over them being able to kill it or not. Only 5/6 people can loot them when they crash , this is causing many arguments and it can be avoided.

• Staff

With the introduction of instancing to bradley and heli crates, leadership took the decision that these events when triggered by a distress signal are no longer personal events and that anyone can participate.

See the FAQ below. 

"They are not designed for a single player or team to solo challenge.

If you are unwilling to allow other to participate, then consider using the signals during off-peak hours when there's fewer players online or not purchasing them at all. Admins will not be involved with disputes arising from who participates in these events.
"

https://rustez.com/faq/question/76-what-are-personal-distress-signals/

• Like 3

A simple rule would be more than enough, ask Before even firing at a summoned heli I'm not sure why this even has to be a thing to begin with. A player should have every right to the loot from something they summoned but I see every day people arguing about heli loot, sometimes it's because another group swoops in and kills the summoned bradley or heli and the owner can't even get a share of the loot because of too many people hitting it. We already have the extremely vague rule of "being a decent human being" wouldn't that therefore apply to taking something that rightly wasn't theirs to begin with? Sorry for the rant but as I stated I see this happen far too often and felt it needed brought up.

• 1 month later...

Maybe a better approach to this issue is having heli spawn closer to signal thrown. The 6-7 times a wipe I toss them, more then half get diverted and stolen by a group on other side of map because it spawned closer to them then me. Is there anyway to force it to spawn in on the same grid it’s called from?  @Death