US Pure - Wizol

• Staff

Offender: Wizol      Battlemetrics      Steam Profile
Server: US Pure
Time: 2:43 PM Eastern
Length: Permanent
Reason: Raiding & Stealing
More Info (Optional): 

Wizol was first warned on 10/09/2022 for Raiding and stealing from another player. He also surrounded the players base in order to grief that player and block the player in impeding on that players gameplay.
The warning sent informing the player in clear detail that Raiding, Stealing, Griefing and Harassing are all against the rules and bannable offences. They were strongly advised to review the server rules for the rules all players need to abide by  in order to remain a part of our community.

Wizol was witnessed camping launch waiting for the APC to spawn on more than one occasion.
PSA's would often deter him and others making them carry on looting or leave and come back another time.
On 01/19/2023 Wizol was warned for camping launch site. After PSA's failed and player was not looting they continued to camp Launch and wait for the NPC playing a guitar which was blatantly ignoring the PSA and camping rules.

On 4/11/2023 Wizol entered a players base and stole vast amounts of that player and teams items they accumulated in storage chests. They also stole numerous items from boxes and other deployables.
Wizol accessed the players Tool Cupboard in order to gain entry to the player/teams vending machines. He raided those contents as well.

It was made clear to Wizol when he first raided and griefed a player that our server is a strict PvE server and that Stealing/Raiding from players, bases and modes of transport are against the rules and bannable offences. With this in mind Wizol took liberties with another player and teams gameplay and progression with complete disregard on the affect it would have on them and the progression they lost because of his actions.

Given the blatant disregard for the server rules and the gameplay and progression of others a permanent ban was issued.

Due tot he vast amount of items stolen I have only included a few logs. More available upon request.

BMLog01.PNG

BMLog02.PNG

BMLog03.PNG

Pic01.PNG

Pic02.PNG

Pic03.PNG

Hello, Good afternoon.

What happens from March 4 onwards is totally true and I deeply regret it.
I'm honest I stole 1 pumpjack with 3,000 crude oil, 1 full stone crate, 14k metal frags cooked
about 600 to 800 scrap, also 40 cooked bear food, 3k gunpowder, 1 new red card and 500 cooked fuel, 40 thread
and some components that I don't remember the quantity or which, they were varied but in small quantity.

More than that, nothing, because I was going from quarry to hqm quarry and pumpjacks and egg events in airfield
I had in my hands quite a lot of hqm and crude oil almost 2 boxes of hqm and 1 of crude oil
fully farmed by me except for 3 thousand of crude oil that I stole.

Why did I do it? It was an impulse of idiots and I regret it.
To the team of that house, if you read this, I apologize and above all for ruining your gaming experience with your friends
I was a despicable player with you without any sense whatsoever.

It is more than likely that the ban will not be revoked and I understand it.

I broke into the rules of the game, I should have read them more seriously and not take it lightly.

The good thing is that I speak the truth and I admit it.

I had just bought a pumpjack this morning.

I don't see how to apply to something like this because there isn't a way to fill out a ban appeal either.

Regarding the campear launch thing, what I do now is simply wait for someone to speak through the chat saying
hey brad showed up (curiously nowadays it's always the same 2-3 people).

• Staff

I appreciate the fact that you take full responsibility for your actions. 

Your actions have consequences and the rules of the server are clearly stated when you enter the game, by typing /rules in chat, in discord, the website and through PSA's.

Continuous Stealing and Raiding is not something we accept or condone on our servers. 

Your ban will remain in place.

I wish you the best of luck in your future gaming endeavors 

- Northstarz