Smelting with the new Pipe System (US) Survival Only

Piping on the US survival may become confusing, and you may feel like giving up, I will make a guide here to set up piping systems I and $hark have found efficient and easily automated.

Piping with Small Furnaces (Works with Large furnaces too)

For VIP's no need to add wood; this can be done without the wood storage box setup, Since VIPs do not need fuel to start their furnaces.

For non-VIP, this is the best way to auto-smelt your mats (materials) with the least amount of wood used.

• The Timer will be set to 5 seconds, where it will turn on the igniter starting your furnaces and the wood conveyor supplying wood to your furnaces.
  • Once the timer stops, Igniter will stop, but the wood conveyer will stay on to smelt your resources.
  • Make sure to set a max amount of wood allowed in your furnaces through the wood conveyer to prevent all your wood from being used up for no reason.
  • The Wood conveyer will only stop once no mats are available to transfer from your furnaces to your output box. That is when the conveyer sends a fail signal to the wood conveyer to turn off.
  • You can also Daisy Chain your furnaces to keep it simple.
  • You add up to 30 small furnaces in that daisy chain.

L42pEp0.gif.0a1e818a1f7f45b2f0b05898896b04b3.gif
Credit Goes to $harkPGM for showing me this.

I will add more Setup Dealing with Large furnaces and electrical furnaces.

Please let me know if I missed anything. And if anyone has their setup, please post it in replies.