autobanned for language

I was autobanned from RustEZ pure today for including an expletive in my teammates sleeping bag name. I would like to appeal this ban because it was a private text that only my teammate would see, and my plan was to change it once they spawned anyway. My teammate is a real life friend of mine and was not offended, nobody else would have seen it. I have played on this server for many years and I've grown to love the community and the many different players. I've always made an effort to show kindness and be respectful to everyone in the server, and many of the other veteran players could vouch for me. I had no idea private text was an issue for the community, but I will certainly never make that mistake again. Thank you for your consideration.  

• Staff

Thanks for participating in our Ban Appeals Process.

We do not lift bans for language which has only one meaning, that being purposefully racist or severely derogatory. 

While we do understand that this language permeates music, comedy, movies, and other media, it is something we do not feel is appropriate to have in our servers.

Pejorative terms and derogatory words such as what were used on your account are not welcome in any context on our servers.
This includes in global chat, on signs, and written on notes or sleeping bags.

You are solely responsible for what happens on your account.

The ban will not be lifted.

We wish you the best of luck on your future gaming endeavors. 

- Northstarz