Unban if possible?

Good day peoples! πŸ™‚

I had a ban for language around some 3 years ago from your scourage server for accidently saying a rude word in global, That may i add was meant for team chatΒ πŸ˜†

Anyways id like to play your servers again with some friends if someone would be so kind to lift my ban if you feel my plea is viable!Β πŸ˜‡

• Like 1

Hey bud how you been, by the way its nick, hope you been keeping well.

be good to catch up again.Β Β 

hope you do get unbanned, we had great times together and was always a positive member of the community. Helpful and kind.Β Β 

Β 

Edited by flashg90
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Hey Nick, Thinquar here, long time buddy!. Knight and myself have been playing the last couple of years on a server he rented, but he let it go a couple months ago and I've returned to EZ and persuaded him to put in an appeal on his ban. I've had a word with admins in game and apparently we have to wait for the admin that banned him or the server head to review his case. Hopefully it will be resolved, one way or another, soon. Knight would indeed be a positive member if he's allowed back, his infraction was a silly mistake on his behalf, posting something in general that was meant for team channel but what he posted was against the rules and he paid the price for it. I believe his 2 years running his own server would be an invaluable contribution to EZ with the knowledge he has acquired over the time since hes been gone. See you ingame mate, I'm playing on EU Scourge. Thin.

Β 

Edited by Thinquar
  • Love 1

thinquar, he it has been a long time man, yeah i do hope his appeal goes well, we all make mistakes, and each case should be assessed not just on that one event, but how good he was during the time to. As we have played many times together, all I can say is it was always positive and fun. Very few people I remember from those days, and you guys and another 2-3 players always come to mind. It was that positive :D. Be good to catch up soon man, I sent Knight my steam iD if you want to add me as a friend and have a good catch up. Shame he has to wait for the admin that banned him, the wait can be painful lol, but i do hope it ends of a positive note. Anyway good to bump back into each other again talk to you soon πŸ˜„
Admins you may not remember me or know me but he was a blast to play with, I know you guys sometimes don't take personal experience into account. I do think as a person he is only ever been a positive player when we played.Β 
Β 

• Like 1
  • Staff

Hello KnightStalk3r
Thank you for appealing. You were actually banned from EU Survival not Scourge so I will be handling your appeal today.
As it has been a significant amount of time since your ban, I am willing to give you another chance on our servers. Please note that this is a one time reversal, and any other infraction would result in a permanent ban.
Take a few minutes before rejoining, and refresh yourself on the rules to avoid any chance of breaking them. If you are unclear on any of them, or aren't sure what is permitted, reach out to the staff and we'll be happy to clarify them for you.

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

Thank you again for taking the time to appeal, We look forward to seeing you on the server. If needing any help once back on please ask in chat. Welcome back Cyberbunny

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Cyberbunny said:

Hello KnightStalk3r
Thank you for appealing. You were actually banned from EU Survival not Scourge so I will be handling your appeal today.
As it has been a significant amount of time since your ban, I am willing to give you another chance on our servers. Please note that this is a one time reversal, and any other infraction would result in a permanent ban.
Take a few minutes before rejoining, and refresh yourself on the rules to avoid any chance of breaking them. If you are unclear on any of them, or aren't sure what is permitted, reach out to the staff and we'll be happy to clarify them for you.

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

Thank you again for taking the time to appeal, We look forward to seeing you on the server. If needing any help once back on please ask in chat. Welcome back Cyberbunny

Aww thank you very much indeed! 🀩 I shall be sure to always put the Rules first dont you worry! 

Have a lovely day!Β πŸ˜€

• Like 2