Hi,

I was banned 2 years ago for regrettably using offensive language/behaviour one evening.

I had played a lot before this particular night alongside admins and players and really enjoyed it and had no issues. One night after too many drinks I hopped on and was rude too AMsullivan and I still resent my actions to this day. Initially my ban was 3 days. An acquaintance knew what server I was on and came on after I said I got banned and got me permanently banned which was really disappointing. I stopped playing with this person. I have tried apologizing directly as this was truly a unacceptable encounter and not something I ever do. This is the only thing I have ever been banned on and I would really like a final opportunity to enjoy the server again. 

Please consider un banning me. ❤️

Thank you.

Gandhi

• Staff

Hello DeeraanDog,

As a reminder, here is your original ban report:

You were banned for player disrespect, sexism and looting. As you can see in the original report, I spoke with you over voice as Ghandi and PorkGG, this is one of the factors that made me aware that it was you on both accounts and not just a reactive friend.

Considering the amount of time that has passed, I'm willing to give you another opportunity to be a great member of the community. Understand that this is a one time ban reversal, and any infraction received after this will result in your permanent ban being reimplemented. Your ban will be lifted in 3 days, please use this time to familiarize yourself with the rules and please reach out, either here or via the server discord if you have any questions or need any clarification.

Rules
● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.
● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

Welcome back to RustEZ,

AMSullivan

• Love 1