My last appeal request was pretty bad - but I've changed for the better

Look,

I was just salty and after a few months I realized that I was wrong and was acting like an asshat. I just want to play rust again with my friends, and if allowed back I'll be a model player and will only contribute to the server as a whole. 

I can admit that walling other players off was blatantly wrong, and did not serve a positive purpose whatsoever. I can also admit that I did it out of spite, which I now see was a toxic trait that I held for no other reason than I was discontent in my ongoing divorce/separation, and taking it out on others who didn't deserve it at all. If I'm allowed back I won't even interact with people who I can't get along with, and if I have any issues with a player I'll just ignore and avoid them. I can control myself.

I was really active on the server and was helpful to new players for the most part. I would give materials and help with wiring and farming and building and even giving heli rides for free. I geniunely just want to be a part of this wonderful community again so I can help others and especially the new players who are trying to learn the basics.

I understand that my ban was justified (and logical) and I also can see why this appeal would be denied, but it's been over a year and I've been through a lot of changes. I'm remarried now, having a kid, got a new job, and have grown substantially since last year. People can change for the better, which I certainly have. Please give me another chance, I promise I won't do anything that's even remotely against the rules. I still love the RustEZ community and want to be a positive factor to help it be the perfect place to learn and play Rust.

Please just give me one more chance,
Smol~

Edited by smolboihippo
  • Staff

Thank you for participating in the ban appeal process! 

I want to start off by reminding you that you have a pretty extensive history of the type of action(s) you were banned for, and more than enough for the ban to remain in place.  I dont bring this up to rub it in, or make you feel any worse about the situation, but to try to bring about an understanding that these actions are absolutely not acceptable within our community and serve as a detriment to the gameplay of others to a significant degree.  As a server that values the enjoyment and gameplay of the entire community above all else, no matter what their reason is for joining us, or how they choose to enjoy themselves, we cannot allow actions such as what you were banned for to permeate the community or to become a regular happening.  

With that being said, given the length of time since the ban, and your sincere appeal, i am willing to lift the ban at this time with the understanding that ANY further infractions will result in a permanent ban from the server.  

I would suggest you take a moment before rejoining to review and become familiar with the server rules, and we look forward to having you back as an upstanding member of our community!

Rules
● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.
● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

Welcome back to RustEZ,

-A3