Auto Ban

My friend did something on my computer while i was in the bathroom. i understand this isnt a good excuse but i can provide prrof of us liveing in the same home. i do also understand that the rules of the server are not to be broken under any circomstance and i whole heartedly respect and understand them, i understand that even something like this should be no excuse for rules being broken. i really enjoy the server and as its the second server ide ever played in rust i would hate to loose the ability to play on such an amazing server with such a kind community. from what little experience i have in rust this server is whats helping me understand the various wonders of the game and i apologies for causing such a hassle. i dont expect to get unbanned but if possible i know i wont allow myself or my roomate to make the same mistake again.