Ive been banned for raiding

Yesterday i walked over the map and saw a build with an open door so i took the opportunity to try a very much used door code like 6969 and there was no lightning. I was connected to that door. So i thought what to do now, so i talked the people in chat that i accidently guesed the code of a base in 1 try. some people allready begun about no raiding, so i crafted myself a small wooden sign and placed inside so the base owners were informed to replace their codes. But i removed the sign because it is in some way griefing. I didnt took anything of the base owners because i know it is a straight ban if i do. So i deautorised myself and went away to grind stuff for my own base. Now im trying to log in but im banned for raiding... From my sight i didnt do anything wrong, i know the rules and it was just stupidly lucky that 1 guesed the code in 1 try. I wish i could have that on a pvp server but bad luck strikes there more.

Oh my ban expires in 2 days i see but can it be quicker? Because i didnt took anything and respected the base.

• Staff

Thank you for appealing

Accessing another players TC, without their permission, is of course against our rules. But whats worse, is you then announced in Global chat, what the code for the TC was. This could potentially have caused more issues. 

I decided to issue a temp ban due to this incident, and taken your previous warnings into account. 

The temp ban will remain in place, but i will reduce it to 2 days. 

Please take some time to review the rules before you rejoin. Thank you

Rules

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.

● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism or harassment.

● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.

● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.

● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

I just got bad luck what i explained above, i had placed a sign in that base, crafted with my own wood, with text that the owner should set new codes for his base. I talked in chat and people said that placing a sign is griefing, so i deleted the sign and de- autorised. Yes i could have placed the code in chat, but i never said the location of that base. So what can others do? Trying to code raid 100+ bases in the server with that code? There might be more bases with that number 1 easiest code.. C'mon nobody would try it because everybody knows when they do they got banned.

So i got a 2 day ban for bad luck, and for being polite to warn other people not using any easy code. okay cool!

Did i got warnings for those 5 rules? Never knew i camped lootrooms/monuments. The cave was blocked with an unlocked door, there was a passage behind the door straight to the bucket elevator. And yes i build in a waterway/river once, the helpfull admin said that if i move my base 1 square there was no problem, so moved it 2 squares to be sure.(it was on EU Survival server if im right)

I got my punishment for previous warnings too i see, im happy my account is cleared now. 🙂

• Staff

To clarify, Ive listed the rules of the server. Not what warnings you have received in the past. 

Also getting a temp ban does not remove prior warnings, they are always taken into consideration. 

We look forward to welcoming you back to the server tomorrow.

Have a lovely day.