Player AZBIGFOOT has built as close as possible pretty much into our TC zone and used that to steal 2 of our air drops and items from our pumpjack that I paid for! and before I am once again told they cant steal that we did test and found is completely possible to do!! this needs to be corrected or he needs to be dealt with!!

• Staff

As far as i know (may have been fixed) players can look into airdrops that have been partially looted or looked into by the owner, otherwise they are locked to the player. Airdrops will despawn after about 10minutes, it's the players responsibility always to secure their items, you can do this by throwing your drops in your base that doesn't yet have a roof or has a flat roof that you can access. Do you know of the items that were stolen or do you have evidence of them stealing the air drop? I can look into retrieving the items for you. If you are reconsidering events and didn't see the player loot the drops and bought the airdrops from the store, consider putting in a help ticket to get them reimbursed.

I checked the logs of the pump jack and found no fingerprints of the accused player. In the future, if you suspect sticky fingers don't hammer up the item as the logs will go, however i don't think you've done this. Yes any pump jack unsecured can be accessed by anyone, again up to the player to place a tc that protects both ends of the pump jack. You can do this easily by placing a foundation and tc down and then placing the pj over the top (just use the ground nearby.)20231208140943_1.thumb.jpg.a8bc9a00e424758e59612deb4591fd52.jpg

time shown is in utc. Logs start at 6:37pm est.

If you have any further questions, please reach out again and we'll do our best to look into it. You can dm me evidence using the site message system, reply here or use the discord.
Apologies for your experience, i hope the game play improves and you have more fun soon. 🙂