Ban Appel

Dear Admins,

I want to sincerely apologize for the deeply offensive and inappropriate act of placing a Nazi symbol on a picture frame in my base. My actions were thoughtless and insensitive, and I deeply regret the hurt and discomfort that this may have caused for other active players in the server. I understand the gravity of the symbol's historical significance and the pain it can evoke. It was an inexcusable lapse in judgment, and I want to emphasize that this does not reflect my true beliefs or values. I am committed to learning from this mistake and taking steps to educate myself on the impact of such symbols and ideologies. I am truly sorry for any distress I may have caused and am determined to be more mindful and considerate in the future. 

Sincerely, Vryant

• Staff

Dear Vryant,

We have carefully reviewed your appeal challenging your ban from the RustEZ servers. We understand your desire to have the ban lifted, but unfortunately, we are unable to grant your request.

Your ban stemmed from  instances of posting Nazi propaganda on the server. This behavior is a direct violation of our community guidelines, which explicitly prohibit the promotion of hate speech and offensive content.

Furthermore, your attempt to use AI in crafting this appeal in an attempt to appear sincere is disingenuous and undermines the seriousness of your actions. We value genuine dialogue and transparency within our community, and your resort to AI manipulation falls short of that expectation.

We recognize that freedom of expression is important, but it is not absolute. When your expression encroaches on the rights and safety of others, it becomes unacceptable. Your actions have created a hostile and unwelcome environment for other players, and we will not tolerate such behavior.

We encourage you to reflect on your actions and understand the harm they caused. 

Sincerely,

SPLIFF

• Love 3