US Pure ban- PanDuro

• Staff

Offender: PanDuro  Battlemetrics | Steam
Server: US Pure 
Time: 12:29 PM EST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Griefing and stealing
More Info (Optional): 

on 12/23 while patrolling the island, i came across a base that appeared to have been griefed with twig.  Upon investigation i found that PanDuro had griefed this base in an attempt to gain access to it.  PanDuro was console warned in English and Spanish notifying them about our rules regarding player and base griefing as well as stealing and asking them to type /rules in chat to bring up and become familiar with the server rules. 

on 12/25 I once again found that PanDuro had griefed a player's base in an attempt to gain access and was successful this time resulting in PanDuro showing on the logs of multiple containers within the base.  Further investigation after this incident led me to about 10 different bases PanDuro had griefed in this manner.  Once again, a console warning was sent in English and Spanish outlining our rules on player and base griefing as well as asking them to use /rules in chat to bring up and become familiar with the server rules if they wished to continue playing on our server. 

Today, while finishing a base project I noticed PanDuro had logged onto the server.  Upon first teleporting to the player, they appeared to be playing the game normally and I returned to my own business, however a second check a short time later found PanDuro had disconnected after landing their mini on top of another player's base and looting everything within that they could access, while despawning that players items which they didn't want.  

Given PanDuro's continued disregard for the server rules after multiple opportunities and warnings to try and help them become a good community member, and their already heavy impact to other players on our server, a Permanent ban was placed on their account. 

Screenshot 2023-12-23 055021.png

Screenshot 2023-12-23 055115.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 033612.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 033639.png

Screenshot 2023-12-26 112846.png

• Like 1