US Pure ban- Spiteful

• Staff

Offender: Spiteful  Battlemetrics | Steam
Server: US Pure
Time: 6:51 AM EST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Stealing
More Info (Optional): 

on 12/27 I was summoned for help via discord from a player who was reporting a theft of a large number of items from their base.  After logging in and checking the logs on containers with items reported missing, I found Spiteful's name on just about everything within the players base and found spiteful to be in possession of all the items reported missing.  A console warning was sent in English and Russian informing Spiteful that entering bases via base exploit, player, and base griefing, and stealing were all against server rules and that they should type /rules in chat to bring up and become familiar with the server rules. 

While observing Spiteful this morning, I watched them access another player's base via base exploit and access every container and sleeper within the base.  At this time another console warning was sent in English and Russian informing Spiteful that accessing other players bases uninvited and via base exploit is against the server rules and to type /rules in chat to bring up the server rules if they wanted to continue playing and progressing on our server.  

A few minutes after the previous warning Spiteful used suicide to move around the spawn beach at which time I watched Spiteful access a fully kitted sleeper's inventory and remove everything from their sleeper. Given the continued disregard for server rules after multiple warnings and opportunities to be a good community member, and Spiteful's significant negative impact to other players the decision was made to place a permanent ban on their account. 

Screenshot 2023-12-27 121622.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 054210.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 055249.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 055315.png