Banned [EU] Pure FALLSTARFISH

• Staff

Offender: FALLSTARFISH
Server: [EU] Pure
Time: 07.01.2024 01:14 AM GMT+1
Length: Perm
Reason: Stealing raiding and griefing

i was called in by a player  wich reported his base got cleaned out. o found the offenders name on all of the boxes. he stole a car, components and looted the bodys. since he was online i decided to talk to him and give him a warning (3:25 PM) for sayd offenses he sayd sorry and returned the car and parts of the loot. 

later this evening i was called in to another case and i had to see his name again on tc and the boxes. upon the cleanup i found also several twig floors placed on player bases. what adds the griefing on top

he wiped a tc took over a base and raided. i assumed he is teamed with another offender since the tc only had them 2 on there left.

// edit: most of the evidence got destroyed because the players picked up boxes and started moving stuff arround their base and silly me didnt take screenshots since i always do that after a case is closed. but under the current workload on the server i am basically hopping from case to case and barely have a minute to sum up the Events so the console got cleared and overwritten  by crashes and other investigations

grafik.png.0efc363a00f4c5827fd5f307ed80a26b.png

20240107003941_1.jpg

20240107003729_1.jpg

grafik.png

grafik.png

grafik.png