i Got banned rohan say i as doing griefing and i did't know  it why beacosue i did't know heli do damage to buildings from others players i as just walking to take cover in a some 1 bases for  my safety i did't have no meds so i took cover inside that base  but i as expecting the heli do not make no damge to others builds beacouse its my heli so like  link to me so then i sow the base getting destroyed i panic i tryed to destry  the heli as fast as possible but i died 3 times  and then i took down  the heli i got banned 

i did't know the helii makes damage to others building so im sry...

• Staff

Hello Troy

Thank you for your appeal 

After speaking with the banning Admin, it has been passed on to me as the Head Admin to deal with this situation. 

I would have expected after over 500 hours on our server, that you would be well aware by now that helis will damage bases. Hiding in/on someone elses base is griefing and is not tolerated. If you are calling in a heli to fight, do so in an area where no other bases are, or build your own heli tower in a less populated area.

Taking everything into consideration, and due to you have a few previous warnings for other situations, the ban will stand, but i will be changing it to a temporary ban. It will expire on 16/01/2024 16:41. 6 days from the ban time. 

This is a 1 time reversal. Any other rule breaking will result in a permanent ban. 

Please take the time to read our server rules before you return. 

Rules

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.

● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism or harassment.

● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.

● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.

● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

Regards

EU Scourge Head Admin

Jamesy