US Pure Ban - Uncle Theodore

• Staff

Offender: Uncle Theodore     Battlemetrics      Steam Profile
Server: US Pure
Time: 9:19 pm Eastern
Length: Permanent 
Reason: Harassing/Griefing
More Info (Optional): Player was first found to have accessed a players base through a base exploit stealing items from within the base. 
I issued a console in English and Turkish informing the player that raiding, stealing, harassing and griefing of players, bases and vehicles are all against the rules and can get him removed from our servers. 

After receiving the ban I got a report that Uncle Theodore was now rocketing the players base he stole from harassing him with rockets. After being told to stop in VC player went to his base and loaded up with more rockets and continued his assault on the players base.
Uncle Theodore was kicked from server with instruction to read rules before rejoining and a second console warning was issued once again in English and Turkish informing the player that harassing and griefing of players, bases and modes of transport are all against the rules and to stop harassing/grifing players and bases. 
They were also informed in the warning that any further rule infraction will lead to a ban from our servers.

Uncle Theodore came back online after his kick and I witnessed him add ladders to another players base and continue to shoot a barrage of rockets towards the players base he was griefing/harassing. 

The continued harassments and griefing of Uncle Theodore in the short time they have on our server shows that they have no regard for the servers rules and a complete disregard of other players and their progression. A permanent ban was placed for their continued griefing and harassing.

Uncle_Theodore_01.PNG

Uncle_Theodore_02.PNG

Uncle_Theodore_Pic01.PNG

Uncle_Theodore_Pic02.PNG

Uncle_Theodore_Pic03.PNG