US Pure ban- ruster

• Staff

Offender: ruster     Battlemetrics | Steam
Server: US Pure
Time: 3:30 AM EST
Length: Perm
Reason: Stealing and Griefing
More Info (Optional): 

on 1/12 It was reported to the admin team that a player was stealing from other players bases and leaving notes thanking them for the loot while also including where the offender lived.  After an admin logged in to investigate it was found that ruster had raided multiple different bases leaving notes with all of the base owners that he had stolen their items.  Ruster was kicked with instructions to read the rules and rejoin, as well as sent a console warning in English and Russian notifying them that raiding, stealing, player and base griefing are all against the rules and that they should type /rules in chat to become familiar with the server rules as continuing these actions could result in a permanent ban from the server. 

While playing this morning I noticed a player call out another player in global chat for attempting to ladder into their heli tower.  I immediately went to the player to investigate and found that ruster had covered the players tower in ladders attempting to gain access to it.  I asked the player to check their other builds in the area for ladders while I sent ruster another warning in English and Russian notifying them that stealing, raiding, player and base griefing are all against the server rules and to use /rules in chat to become familiar with the server rules as any further infractions of this nature could result in a ban from our server. 

However, after further investigation, I found ruster had been laddering into multiple different bases again and accessing storage containers within.  Given ruster's short amount of time on our server and committing multiple different instances of raiding and stealing from multiple bases near his own, I made the decision to apply a permanent ban on rusters account. 

log01.png

log02.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 022108.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 023402.png