Howdy Folks

Crio_2013

Hello, RustEz community.  I am one of the senior members of RustEz ... not only in time on RustEz, but I'm old in real life (51). I've enjoyed the RustEz community for many months now - back when there was only one server.  I started gaming on the vintage platforms - Atari, Nintendo and DOS games with floppy disks. I was introduced to online gaming back in 2013 by my son on World of Tanks. I also played This War of Mine - a simple post-war survival game. After several years of that, I made my way over to Rust. I enjoy the survival aspect of the game more than the PVP aspect, and was thrilled when I found RustEz. Death has done an amazing job growing and evolving the servers.  I spend most of my time on the servers killing myself, re-spawning and exploring. I've built (and destroyed) hundreds of bases while toying with different layouts and designs.  By nature (and age), I'm a quiet, reserved player with occasional outbursts of grumpiness - :).

In real life, I live in Huntsville, Alabama and work for the government as an aerospace engineer. I've been married for 26 years and we have a 17 year old son. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

LMAO, not that old, I am just 2 years behind you in real life. Played all those systems myself. Its a luxury having been around when they were introduced isn't it. Anyway just wanted to say hi. I am a Louisiana boy, married for 20 years and also have a 17 year old son. I can also say that I have a 39 year old stepson and 35 year old stepdaughter, and 5 stepgrandkids (all girls).  I also have one daughter who is 27 by a previous relationship. Before you ask, yes my wife is 11 years older than me (9 older than you). Now that family life has been discussed, can we go outside and play now Dad?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...