US Scourge ban - TheBaldwinIV

• Staff

Offender: TheBaldwinIV Battlemetrics  steam
Server: US Scourge
Time: 3:30 pm EST
Length: perm
Reason: Griefing

I was called to the server because of complaints of griefing on the build of a ship, upon investigating I found evidence of two players who had spawned an attack heli and then proceeded to grief a player's build with it. Looking at the player time on the server and the amount of hours they have spent here I would expect that the rules have been known for a while. This action is so egregious that it left me no choice but to issue a permanent ban.

image.thumb.png.10cbc0a844b048652272005e21c12de7.png

image.png.b1e2c04cacf12137cfbb8468cbc6384b.pngimage.png.4d65ca01941159f742461d9f63870160.png

• Like 2

Hi 

I just noticed I've been banned 

Reason: epop for griefing 

i never grief anyone base or etc but yesterday two new players joined my team and i gave them a lot of rss etc and bought some items from shop for them including heli stress call dispatch maybe they used it but after all these days and helping everyone in server this is too much...they could dm me or wait for me to become online again to reply the issue

even though its not my fault i can help him rebuild or pay him scrap to rebuild as good member of server

thanks

The Baldwin IV (streamer/youtuber/civil engineer)

• Staff

Hello and thank you for participating in the appeal processes, until you convince us otherwise this ban will stay intact and will not be lifted. Please read this post at the top, and reply with any relevant information thanks.

@TheBaldwinIVBro i saw u and ainfinite1 on the ship shooting a heli down and when i asked why you grieving this ship, you started saying it was a random spawn, when clearly if u see above you spawned it yourself and not just 1 a few.

you not taking responsibility for your actions and saying this is not your fault is a complete lie and you are just making an excuse cz you got caught, i personally dont believe it and the admin have the logs to see that you did this not the 2 "ghost" people you helped.

FYI there are pictures of you and ainfinite1 on discord on the ship with m249s.

Dont lie we ain't stupid, just makes you look stupid.

understood,take care,bye

oh i forgot this vip member is also one of those trash who took advantage of others too

and i never helped those two destroying that ship i just ran all way from farm to there see what is happening and saw what happened u can go to discord and talk to them too

Edited by TheBaldwinIV