Hello!

[LoRe] Kilgath

Hello Everyone,

I've recently returned to Rust since it initial release and happened to stumble upon this server and I'm enjoying the community so far! So here is a little about me. I am 31 years old, live in Canada, and I'm currently in my last year of school to become a librarian. I own a nice little hobby farm that I enjoy working on. I own 2 dogs and roughly 6 house cats (they came with the farm when I purchased it... at least it seemed like they did), among the barn animals I also have a feral colony of cats who just keep having babies. When I'm not in school or working the land with my daughter, I enjoy travelling, comics, comic-cons, gaming, and speaking at conferences.

I enjoy the sandbox genres, mmo's, rpgs, and fps games. I've been using the user name Kilgath since way back in 1996 playing online muds, moos, and mushes. My all time favorite was rots (return of the shadow)! Once I learn how to play rust again hopefully I will be able to join a town in game!

Can't wait to meet everyone! Cheers!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello and have fun. As a fellow hobby farmer, cats are not such a bad thing to keep around the place since you also have seed and feed to think about. Those two items attract mice which in turn will draw snakes. So don't knock a gift horse but do try to manage their numbers. And if Rust is not the way you like it now, quit wait a year, then come back to a whole new game again. It worked for me twice so far. Anyway, again, Welcome.